skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sheeple

You must listen and obey...

Monday, June 4, 2007

The $1 a day food plan

This guy blogged about his experience of spending $1 a day on food for a month. I hope he's young enough to repair the damage to his body.
Posted by Cara at 9:23 AM
Labels: food
Newer Post Older Post Home

Link-o-Rama!

  • Project Implicit--what you really think!
  • Maps of War
  • The next recipe I'm going to try

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (31)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2007 (35)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ▼  June (11)
      • Chick parody
      • Another Pride for the history books
      • Further adventures in hell---the wonderful world o...
      • The kitchen from Hell
      • Water quality in the 'Hooch is down
      • I feel better about Izzy
      • The Scribbler
      • Wayyyy too much time and technology on my hands
      • What I will NOT be blogging about today
      • The $1 a day food plan
      • They're off!
    • ►  May (5)

About Me

Cara
You may address me as "Mistress". That's all you NEED to know.
View my complete profile