skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sheeple

You must listen and obey...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Allison is walking on sunshine

And I'll be firewalking in hell for laughing at this video, pasted together from an episode of Intervention. Seriously, I think I just offended myself.


Posted by Cara at 6:45 PM
Labels: reality shows, what a f*cked up world
Newer Post Older Post Home

Link-o-Rama!

  • Project Implicit--what you really think!
  • Maps of War
  • The next recipe I'm going to try

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (3)
      • Death by doorbusters
      • Allison is walking on sunshine
      • How to stop political yard sign thieves
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (35)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (5)

About Me

Cara
You may address me as "Mistress". That's all you NEED to know.
View my complete profile